Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Well, I'm so sorry they hate them, but I love them. They all look like little Easter angels. And Happy Easter to you!!!!!! :D

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Haha ha, you cruel cruel woman! :lol:
They look so sweet. Little Hotchi looks like a mini me of Rocky, I just loooove
him so much, his eyes are so pitiful, I want to smooch him! Of course the rest
of your pack are super adorable as well. How is everyone with the new baby?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Tina and Terri - thanks so much! I think the boys are mad more because the bows are purple hahaha!!

Haha ha, you cruel cruel woman! :lol:
They look so sweet. Little Hotchi looks like a mini me of Rocky, I just loooove
him so much, his eyes pitiful, I want to smooch him! Of course the rest
of your pack are super adorable as well. How is everyone with the new baby?
He does look a lot like Rocky, his tail even curls like his! A little mini Basenj :D
Everyone is doing good with the new baby! She is so spunky and full of mischief and thats what the boys love!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh I'm glad! :)
Did you come up with a name yet?

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Get out of town! A Russian name huh?! ;) Good one! :nhappy3:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep! It fits her so well. She looms like a Sasha lol
Such a sweet little baby too. So lovable and always wants to held and cuddled. She will snuggle up right under my chin and go to sleep :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I said Masha, you chose Sasha, lol, close enough! ;) It really does suit her well.
I like that all of your fur kids have unique names. If you get some free time you
should post a video or two of them playing, I bet it's a lot of fun to watch, they
look like a big bunch of trouble makers! lol :lol: :p

ps: Who is the girl holding them in the pic? (I'm so nosy, lol)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I said Masha, you chose Sasha, lol, close enough! ;) It really does suit her well.
I like that all of your fur kids have unique names. If you get some free time you
should post a video or two of them playing, I bet it's a lot of fun to watch, they
look like a big bunch of trouble makers! lol :lol: :p

ps: Who is the girl holding them in the pic? (I'm so nosy, lol)
She is my daughter. She looks absolutely nothing like me at all. Everybody thinks i adopted her lol

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
She's gorgeous! :)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
they look so lovely in those bows...Sasha might get lost in them though :D I also thought your Hotchi looked like a teeny basenji ... they all are so cute together

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
they look so lovely in those bows...Sasha might get lost in them though :D I also thought your Hotchi looked like a teeny basenji ... they all are so cute together
Thanx so much!! I wish i would have gotten a pic of the first bow i made for her lol it was twice the size is.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts