·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Shane sounds nice with Sugar & Spice.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love Toby (obviously). I also like Brady, Brody, milo, Parker... There's more I just can't think of them right this second.

Sent from my iPhone using PetGuide
I love Toby too, but I don't like stealing names lol! Brady is nice, I love Milo but my friends chi is Milo, thanks just let me kno any more as u think of them lol :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts

Here are a few that I think go nicely with Sugar & Spice...

Sammy
Shawn
Simba
Solo
Sonny
Shilo

:grommit:

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Omg, what! Why do you need boy names???

Biscuit is kind of cute with Sugar and Spice. I think it matches the baking theme. ;) Or Butters! Then all you'd need is some flour to bake a batch of cookies, LOL. I think that's really cute, but maybe that's just me. If you want another "S" name, Salty, Scampi, Sparky, Scooter, Sully, Scooby, and Simba come to mind.

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Stick with the edible theme with Chilli, Taco, Nacho, Tequila, Jalapeno, (there are tons of Mexican ones lol) or Parsley, Pepper, Paprika, Cookie, Tarragon, Cinnamon, Coriander, Basil, or Herbie? If you want to stick with the Nursery rhyme theme, then he should be called Snip, which would be cute if he had relevant markings. (I don't know if it is known abroad but the nursery rhyme suggests that little girls are made of 'Sugar and spice and all things nice' and that little boys are made of 'Snips and snails and puppy dog's tails'.)

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Baker. Curry. Chili. Barley. Herb. Coffee. Basil. Dill. Nutmeg. Canello (means cinnimon in Mexican I think) Poppy. Cocoa. Chip (as in chocolate chip).

Out of all of them Baker and Herb (herby) maybe...

I am purpously choosing things associated with food things...waiting to find out why?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts