Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning to make Spacely some jackets for this winter but would like to get some l/s shirts or hoodies for the more mild weather.

He is long haired so it is not an immediate concern. Can I get some recommendations for places/sellers who have more boy friendly designs?

It seems like there is a load of very girly dog clothes but not much in the way for boys. I would really like to find a plain black hoodie with nothing on it.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, if it helps I bought my three little boys some dog clothes from Canine & Co (Dog T-Shirts and Hoodies - Canine & Co) They have lots of tshirts to choose from (suitable for boys). Their service is amazing - I ordered on Monday at 11ish and my boys clothes arrived Tuesday!). Best prices I have seen anywhere on the web and the quality is fab! I got my boys three Mr Men Dog Tshirts (to sum each character - Mr Perfect, Mr Messy and Mr Greedy) and I got 3 plain hoodies and more! I love them and so do my boys! Oh check sizes though as some XS, S are different with different brand tops I found. Have Fun!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts