Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,533 Posts
I like to have mine matching too! I got some cute stuff from iOffer. Ax and Chloe have matching camo hoodies in pink for her and green for him and hoodies with skulls which have crystals on them in hot pink for Chloe and black for Axle.

· Registered
2,480 Posts
Ooh yes, Aunty Elaine to soooo many puppies here gets the best of the best and at fan-flippin'-tastic prices too!

Sarah I'm loving the sound of those Camo Coats, didn't think ioffer peeps ship to Oz - be blimmen' careful buying Louis Vuitton etc. off their it's ALL fake - oh, btw, did I tell you I have about 35 LV & other top shelf label handbags here for you to check out (of course they'll all authentic & genuine, I offer a double your money back authenticity guarantee) for when you come to pick up Fabio - oh lordy, that name has to go, sorry!!!!

· Registered
1,533 Posts
Sarah I'm loving the sound of those Camo Coats, didn't think ioffer peeps ship to Oz
Not all of them do. I got mine from the seller called pupaware. They are the casual canine brand which is on a lot of the US sites that don't ship to Aus. They fit really nicely!

I find it hilarious that anyone thinks anything they buy over the internet is real LV lol!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.