1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
289 Posts
Oh Vicky, that carrier rocks, but STOP showing us all these fab things :D , its another to add to favourites, and this is getting expensive :)

I am loving their crystal collars!!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I'm so glad Cooper won't get in those things because I would have already bought all the carriers people have been giving links to... I'd need to go out and get a herd of chis to use all of them!! That one is cute though; I wonder how well you could sneak around with your chi in it though if it says "momma's boy" right on the front. :lol:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll take pix of Zola in it when I recieve it so you can check it out again. hehe. I just couldnt resist and I need a carrier for when I go to visit my parents. I have a hello kitty blue bag for just taking him around locally. The link for that also is below. Sorry I just have to show.... hehe

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4395371481&category=20746&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1

its so cheaper, so soft and comes in great colours.
I should be a sales women shouldnt I?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sjc I gues syou could use the kitty carrier for both summer and winter, they can pop there head out in summer and you dont need to have clothes on them and so many blankies in there. If its colder I normally rap Zola up in something warm then put him in the carrier. It really is great

Go ebay!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts