Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm not sure what sizes i have. just ask if your interested in something and i will check. some i can order more of, some were the only ones left. one style i think is the only one left.
the polo shirts ( crabs, whales, tennis, and gators) are 8 dollars each
all the others are one for 8.00 or 3 for 22.00

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Elaine what size is that hello kitty sailor shirt? I know I've seen it before but I cannot remember what sizes you had in it.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that one is a size S, i also have a M and thats it for the hello kitty shirts.
i tried to get XS but she said she didnt have them. she may have XXS but i'm sure that would be too small for Bijou. i think XS would of been perfect for him. It may be good for Mimi, but not sure if you'd think it was too short

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Do you have any shirts that are Medium or that would fit Timmy? He is well over 10 pounds or more. I'm interested in the gator shirt and the frogs shirt.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have any shirts that are Medium or that would fit Timmy? He is well over 10 pounds or more. I'm interested in the gator shirt and the frogs shirt.
hi Shelly,
He must be around my Tootsies size. she's a bit over 10 pounds.
the orange gator polo i only have up to size S that runs big.
the frog one , i dont have big enough either.

i might have the other gator shirt ( dark navy blue with green gator) but i think you already have that one.

also i may have some other boy things that would fit Timmy. i will look later and let you know :)

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
What sizes do you have in the motorcycle shirt? Fred is well over 10lbs. I have a pic of him. Cause a regular med is too small.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes i'd love to get that one and the black shirt with the gold lizard on it???
i will hold those 2 for you and check on the carebear hoodies :)

What sizes do you have in the motorcycle shirt? Fred is well over 10lbs. I have a pic of him. Cause a regular med is too small.
i just checked earlier for someone else... i dont have any boy things that would fit an over 10 pound boy. next time i order, which may be within a week, i will see if she has anything. i'd like to have at least a couple things in that size. but she probably doesnt have the one you want, sorry :( .
what kind of dog is Fred?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Elaina, when you do get some boy clothes in, let me know. Timmy needs to catch up with the girls.:headbang:
hi Shelly,
i'll try to get some things in Timmys size and let you know if i do. The lady i get these things from doesnt have too much for Boys or Girls that are 10 pounds. i'm sad cause Tootsie doesnt get much... But i will ask and also keep my eye out for some things at other places i shop at

1 - 14 of 14 Posts