Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for cute sweaters etc for Oscar. I don't usually put anything on him but as fall and winter approaches I want cute stuff to keep him warm! I've looked in local pet stores and it's all very basic and boring. Help ladies! I want masculine stuff (camo, skulls etc) and maybe some fantastic new harnesses. He is about 7 lbs. Also, I want to get him a cute carry bag..is there anything like that that works for the car also? Currently I use one of those seat belt attach thingies but he hates it! He also hates being in a crate in the car and cries and cries. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
342 Posts
honestly I love the clothes our walmart carries, they have some super cute boy stuff. We also find clothes for jordan at tjmaxx sometimes, and I love ebay for juicy couture stuff, it's hard to find it for the boys, but when boy juicy comes up snag it fast!

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Hi! I love to dress my two chi boys too! It sounds like you would like some of the following brands:
Ruffluv NYC
Wooflink
Hip doggie
K9 Duds
Paris erotica (pariero)
Pink Polka Dog (don't think her fall/winter collection has been released yet)

Also, these is a seller on etsy called Greenbelts who makes beautiful leather collars with studs and rhinestones in all types of leathers. If u see one unlike in a different size, she can make one in the size u need. I've bought 4 collars from her in the last month!
As for a carseat, I have 3 different ones and the two I like the best are the animals matter LA rider (my favorite, about $120) and second the k&h booster car seat (bought on amazon for $75 w free shipping).

Hope that helps!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi! I love to dress my two chi boys too! It sounds like you would like some of the following brands:
Ruffluv NYC
Wooflink
Hip doggie
K9 Duds
Paris erotica (pariero)
Pink Polka Dog (don't think her fall/winter collection has been released yet)

Also, these is a seller on etsy called Greenbelts who makes beautiful leather collars with studs and rhinestones in all types of leathers. If u see one unlike in a different size, she can make one in the size u need. I've bought 4 collars from her in the last month!
As for a carseat, I have 3 different ones and the two I like the best are the animals matter LA rider (my favorite, about $120) and second the k&h booster car seat (bought on amazon for $75 w free shipping).

Hope that helps!!![/QUOTE

That helps a ton! You're wonderful! Is all of that online? To be honest I've never bought anything online before..I'm more of an instant gratification type lol. As for Etsy, I keep seeing it mentioned here..clue a technophobic in? The funny thing is I'm in my 20s..how do I not know this stuff? Pretty sure my grandma buys stuff online..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.