Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I invited my son and his girlfriend to bring bring their doxie to the dog park with us. All three guys were a bit shy (Tucker always is) it being the first time for both Jasper and Oscar (doxie). I wanted some play pics but at least got these nice poses.
This is Tucker "Exploring".. he got about 10-15 feet away from me.. I was shocked! LOL

Here is Jasper.. he thought it was safer to lay down, maybe he thought he was hiding in the grass. He does look like a speckled egg!

And here is the handsome Mr. Oscar Mayer... the kids were lucky, the local dascshund group was having a meet at that time so Oscar saw lots of "friends" who looked just like him! They will be attending the group now.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Isn't Oscar adorable? He has the shiniest black coat ever.... He's pretty terrible about keeping house but since he doesn't live here Grammy (myself) can tolerate his destructiveness during visits. My son loved how many other doxies were at the park, he said, "Oh Momma, I want at least 10"... lucky he's moved out!!! :D

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww they're all adorable. :love5:

I love doxies too, they're so cute! :D Tucker is so pretty and it looks like Jasper's adult coat is starting to come in, his coloring is gorgeous! :)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
They're all stunning! :shock:

Tucker is so cute and he seems like such a sweet guy.
Jasper's coat is gorgeous- he DOES look like a speckled egg, lol.
Oscar Mayer is such a great name for a dachshund!! I love Oscar's shiny coat, what a handsome guy!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts