Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hahahaha theres no stopping me now lolol
I got my braces off yesterday and am so happy.. I can finally smile properly without trying to cover them lol
YEEEEE HAAAA!!!!!
:D <----- can you see how clean and white my teeth are?
lol

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
WOW that is great news. I know my best friend was so relieved to finally get hers off too. Let's see a photo of that big ol' smile! :D

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Wow - bet you are so happy. :D My grand-daughter got hers off last week, and boy was she happy! The orthodontist gave her a goody bag of a bunch of stuff she was not supposed to eat while wearing braces - bubble gum, popcorn, suckers, candy bars, tootsie rolls, etc. Sort of surprised me as dentists don't usually encourage that type of stuff. But, he told her to splurge and enjoy herself. :D

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its funny you no... I aint chewinggum almost daily... but never ever broke my brace.. got it caught or anything! When my brace came off I was actually more than surprised at how white my teeth are. Since the age of 6 my teeth have been bent kinda so I had to brush funnily.. like change the angle of my toothbrush ect... and then when i had braces I would brush upwards to get in the gaps... but yesterday was my first day that id ever ever just brushed normal... left to right... it wasnt such a chore lol
I used to brush my teeth constantly when I had braces.. after every meal ect... and now its all paid off... :D *CHING*
xxx

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
i have to have braces in a year so thats when im 16. most people in my year are just getting them off :( ar well it will pay off nice straight teeth and a smile like :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts