Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO brad moved out today and We decided it would be best for him to take Ava with him because He is around more to maintain her Meds and such and i Want to get Quark used Being Away from Ava. I miss her so much... Its so weird not having her around ... and shes only been gone like 4 hours :foxes15:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Awww sweetie, I truely hope things turn good for you again. Im sure Ava is missing you just as much!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Im sorry, thats always a weird feeling when one of your animals isnt there. Its like something in your home is just off and missing. It is just a temporary thing though right? I forget the details but I think you said it was just for a little while? How far away are they?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
(((Hugs))). I hope the weird feeling of them being gone passes soon. There is definitely something missing when they aren't around.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I am so sorry this must be extra hard having Ava gone now too. :( This must be hard on her too missing you and her siblings. Wishing you all the best!

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'm so sorry. It must be a very difficult time and I hope everything works out so that everyone can be happy again. Best of luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts