Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am so please I have found this forum - I am loking for lots of great advise from experienced chi owners! I already have two cross resce dogs, but last week we got our newlittle boy, Cooper who is a LC Chi. He is just beautiful! Although I have lots of general dog experience, none of it has been with a pedigree breed, or Chi specific. We did a lot of reading before getting him, but its not the same as people who have been there so any help welcome.
He is already getting on great with our two bigger dogs - just being super careful that the play stays controlled and so far he is certainly the little boss. We do not intend to show or breed him, although acording to his KC papers he does have champs in his line. However I would be keen to see how close to breed he is - but have no idea how to do that? We are in Scotland FYI.
Thank you in advance - sooooo excited about this little fellow!

Carol-Anne

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Welcome to the pack Carol-Anne!
I would love to see pictures of all three of your dogs.
As for the pictures at the bottom of people's posts, they are called siggies.
I can make you one if you like, simply post pictures that you would like to
use for your siggy. And if you need help posting pictures, just ask. :) I hope
you enjoy your time here!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Welcome.. You can add pics to your siggy but I think you have to have so many posts to do that. You can share pics though in the pic forum I believe just upload to photobucket and post the img code in your post.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Hello, I am also a new chi owner and also new to this extremely helpful site. A great friendly place to be!!

Welcome to you too! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.