Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there!

I've just found this forum and had to join! I'm the proud owner of a 15 week old longhair boy. Coltham Kevin but ive renamed him Kaspar. :hello1:

I can see the Coltham name is well known on this forum. Toilet training is coming along had a few accidents. Sitting seems to have been mastered but taking some time to learn to "come" must be that independent streak!!

Anyway glad to meet you all!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Welcome to Cp.Yes there's a few people here with Coltham chis,they do breed some lovely puppies.Any pictures ?????

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hello and welcome to the group.. Would love to see pics of Kaspar!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Hi and welcome to the board! :)

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello and Welcome. would love photos of Kasper

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have got some photos that I'd love go post. However I haven't quite figured out how to upload them from my iPad. I seem to be struggling. I will see if I can figure out what to do!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just tried to upload some photos to the album section. However I think because im new they have to be checked first. I hope ive managed to do it properly. Had to go back to the laptop (which is rubbish and v slow) as I couldnt manage it from my ipad :-(

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hello and welcome! Would also love to see some pics of Kaspar (love the name).

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have managed to get one photo of him on this website. It's in the photo section, I named the album Kaspar to keep it simple! I'm not great at IT so just uploading the one photo is an achievement for me!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
awwwww hi sweetie! He's a cutie welcome to the board!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ooh err that one came out bigger! I really haven't got a clue what I'm doing but hey it worked and you can all see my Kasp now!!! :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts