Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New...Front-facing Pet Carrier for sale

I just ordered this for my girl and it is too small:( (just recieved it today)
So if anyone is interested, I'm selling it for the price I paid for it...$15.00 and 5.00 shipping for the U.S. It is so nice...it has the mesh surround for fresh air and a hard bottom for support. It is a small and will fit a smaller chi from tiny to about 5 lbs. My Lulubelle is 6 1/2 lbs. and it is a bit too snug for her as she likes a lot of room to move around.
It has a clip that latches onto dogs harness or collar to keep them safe and has storage pockets on side. Adjustable and very comfortable straps and the bottom is firm and padded for good support. It also has a pull string at top of mesh in case your dog is laying down and you want to keep the top closed. I ordered a larger size today for her and thought maybe someone would like to have this one....it would be great for summer outings:) Here are the pictures of it....

·
Registered
725 Posts
I just ordered this for my girl and it is too small:( (just recieved it today)
So if anyone is interested, I'm selling it for the price I paid for it...$15.00 and 5.00 shipping for the U.S. It is so nice...it has the mesh surround for fresh air and a hard bottom for support. It is a small and will fit a smaller chi from tiny to about 5 lbs. My Lulubelle is 6 1/2 lbs. and it is a bit too snug for her as she likes a lot of room to move around.
It has a clip that latches onto dogs harness or collar to keep them safe and has storage pockets on side. Adjustable and very comfortable straps and the bottom is firm and padded for good support. It also has a pull string at top of mesh in case your dog is laying down and you want to keep the top closed. I ordered a larger size today for her and thought maybe someone would like to have this one....it would be great for summer outings:) Here are the pictures of it....

I really like it I have a question or two.
Can you wear it as a back pack as well as on the front? Is it well made?

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It does look as if you could use it on back too. Just flip it around and hook the straps in front instead of back. It is sturdy for a small chi....it has a hard bottom, but you can make it even more solid by adding a piece of cardboard under the pad. I got my new one yesterday for my 7 lb. chi and it is great! This one is for a small chi....:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts