Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres some new pictures of all my Chis! And the rabbits they wanted some attention too :) lol i wasnt feeling very creative ,sorry to say so theres no captions :( lol ENJOY ! :)

Kiki My funky looking babe!

Tiny
My little pretty man! Im soo proud of the boy hes become over the peirod ive had him!

More to come

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Now that's the way to start the morning, looking at lots of pics of lovely chi babies (and rabbits:)).. You got some very good upclose shots to show off their pretty faces too. It is so much fun taking photos of the furbabies, I must have hundreds and keep adding to them almost daily! lol They are all wonderful, but I think I have a special fondness for Hope. Deb

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Deb! no one seems to pick out Hope lol! She is a pretty girl indeed :)

Yes Fifi's cute Rache but her baby is totally passing her on the cuteness scale! lol x

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
oooh caught a glimpse! i cant wait to see the full blown pics on the monitor instead of this teeny screen on the cell lol! dexter will be happy to see fifi! ;) oh and rabbits! what a treat. only 2 hrs or so till i see!! wooohoooooo

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha! Yep i have two of those smelly little creatures too lmao :) :p Wow its a shame were so long away! id be great to have a doggy playdate lol, youre going to love the pics! Hope even got mentioned aww lol :D have fun! i didnt no you could get Chi People on your phone?

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hehe yea i use opera mini browser on my phone. i have those sliding and qwerty keys like one letter for each button kinda thing. makes it awesome to type! although this browser eats up my batts it helps pass time at work :) im sure i will love the pics! and yes its a shame ur so far :( come move here! hahaha :( just jokes

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ooo i see the way it is! fine ill stay here! :) lol it is such a shame though! we should start our own forum how much we're chatting lol! Well as long as you dont get too bored at work :) wat do you do? if you dont mind me asking!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts