Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Stefanie_Farrell

As promised, I took some pics of Tito today. A couple of them came out REALLY NICE! But here are enough Tito pics to get you through the end of the month! LOL!

By the way, SunnyFLMom, I liked the B&W idea, so I did one too. :)

Ain't this the cutest pic!? LOL! It cracked me up! He's like, "The sun AND the camera? C'mon Mom! Gimme a break!"

And I loooooooooove this one too!!

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Tito is SOOOOOOO CUTE!! What a lil puddin face... :D He has such long legs...Giz is stumpy...I can't have him in shirts with sleeves cuz he ends up naked :roll:

Yes I like the B&W or Sepia, whatever it's called too...makes it look classic...

:D :wave:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
I just love that cringe pic- hes such a cutie!!
I have a pic of romeo doing the same expression tito is doing in his last pic... way cute!!! :D Thanks for that- I luuurrrve him!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
peanutnpepper said:
Do you have that pic of Romeo posted? I would LOVE to see it, I bet its precious. I just love the close ups!
**agree** TOTALLY!! And yeah....Tito is a bit leggy. He's taller than a lot of other chis that I've seen in person. I think it makes him look athletic. :)

QUESTION....Peanutnpepper....where's your cute siggy?! Yours are always great. :)

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
AEROMarley1983 said:
peanutnpepper said:
Do you have that pic of Romeo posted? I would LOVE to see it, I bet its precious. I just love the close ups!
**agree** TOTALLY!! And yeah....Tito is a bit leggy. He's taller than a lot of other chis that I've seen in person. I think it makes him look athletic. :)

QUESTION....Peanutnpepper....where's your cute siggy?! Yours are always great. :)
here lol

he was 9 weeks- baby!!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
stefanie_farrell said:
AEROMarley1983 said:
peanutnpepper said:

here lol

he was 9 weeks- baby!!!
OMG! I want to squeeze his little face and scratch his little ears and blow on his little belly! What a dollbaby!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts