Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
I found this forum from a Chi group I belong to on MySpace, and it looked really cute and awesome so I signed up right away! This is great!

I also belong ot Pets On The Net and Paw-Talk, so you may recognize me from those forums if you frequent them as well.
OK!

Well, pets!: I currently have a 13 year old Golden named Kiska, a Maine Coon cat named Sugar, and aquarium fish, including an albino lobster named Bluey. In the recent past I have also owned a menagerie of rats, mice, and hammies, as well.
THIS VERY WEEK, my to-be-first Chihuahua is due to be born at the breeders, so in 8-10 weeks, I will be a part of the chi owner's community! As for now, I am really excited to know I have first pick of the litter, and to learn as much about chis as I possibly can before I take little Hallie Kiska-Bell Grabowski home! hehe

It's great to be here!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Welcome Tare. Wow, you have a big family! And YAY for another rattie lover! I just lost both of mine not long ago and miss them terribly.

Congrats on your new chi-baby! So exciting!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone! I will certainly post pics of the new baby when she gets here (turns out her mom had a false alarm yesterday, so it should be any day now!)

And I HAVE begun the millisecond countdown, lol. I check the breeders site obsessively to see when the birth announcement will be made! LOL.

Here are some pics of the pups Dad and Mom (top to bottom), since that's the best I have yet to offer! hehe :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts