Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to start saving up some funds for Gemma's future expensive Swedish spay so I'm going to start selling all unnecessary things I have.

I bought this harness before I got Gemma and it is way too big for her right now. I don't expect it to fit her until she is fully grown, and since she has her Park Avenue harness that is fully adjustable, we won't really be needing this one.

It's the step-in style instead of the ones that go over the head. It has velcro closures and also a strong buckle for extra security. I'd say this harness would fit a dog around 3-4lbs. Puppia's measurements say it will fit up to a 7.5 inch neck and an 11.5 inch chest. Gemma is 2lbs with a 6.5 inch neck and a 9 inch chest and it's far too big for her.

I paid $22.99 plus $4.99 shipping when I bought it. I'll sell it for $22 with shipping included. It's brand new, has tag on, and still has the plastic package it came in.

Anyone interested?

This is where I bought it:
Puppia Step In Vest Jacket Dog Harness - ORION - Pink | eBay

Here are some pics I took:

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
So cute! I'm weird I'd put it on a boy :p but I'm just not keen on all the heavy duty fabric on the puppias.. my guys look swallowed up with those sorts of harnesses..

Good luck!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So cute! I'm weird I'd put it on a boy :p but I'm just not keen on all the heavy duty fabric on the puppias.. my guys look swallowed up with those sorts of harnesses..

Good luck!
Haha. :lol:

I can imagine with long coats that they might look and feel a bit uncomfortable with all that hair smushed underneath.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Oh you do not help me, I'm trying to save dog craft money for a new sewing machine. If no one takes it I might but I wont know till next saturday. I LOVE the fabric.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh you do not help me, I'm trying to save dog craft money for a new sewing machine. If no one takes it I might but I wont know till next saturday. I LOVE the fabric.
Haha! Alright. :) I really love the fabric too. It was my favorite Puppia fabric that I could find for sale. It's a shame it doesn't fit Gemma.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Ohhhh, bad timing for me! I have bought three new harnesses since pay day or I would want this one. It would probably fit Taz perfectly and it is very cute. I will check back with you if it is still available after the 20th.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ohhhh, bad timing for me! I have bought three new harnesses since pay day or I would want this one. It would probably fit Taz perfectly and it is very cute. I will check back with you if it is still available after the 20th.
Aww, darn! Alright, sounds good. It may very well still be here. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts