Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pippi finished eating her chicken very quickly, so I let her out of the crate while Maisie finished hers.

So she decided to try and break INTO the crate!!! (The cats had some raw chicken too and they loved it!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugNCIsHRmJI

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Hahaha that's what daisy does to my face hahaha bless pip that's really quite funny she's like mum no more kibble this is good!!!!!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Ha Ha...I think she likes it :) 4 of my 5 cats LOVE raw, hubby just wants to make sure it doesn't kill the dogs before switching them LMBO.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwww bless little Pip!! She was like "give me more!" ha! You will notice some body changes on Pip as time goes on and she continues on raw. Her pudgyness will get less and be replaced by muscle definition and a leaner body condition. Be careful not to overfeed or you won't see this benefit, obviously. ;)

Maisie is a champion raw eater. She's really taking her time and do you see how she is moving the meat to her back teeth and really slicing it with those back teeth? That's great and that's what helps to clean teeth. She's not just snarfing her kibble - she's actually taking the time to move the meat around in her mouth and actually EATING a complicated piece of meat which must be soooooooo much more satisfying!

Great video!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I noticed the lack of Pudginess in Zoey, she's a lean mean muscular machine now :) and I just LOVE it!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know Pip looks pretty pudgy, but shes actually a good weight for her - Shes just big boned, can feel her ribs easily - If she lost any more you'd be able to see them!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I know Pip looks pretty pudgy, but shes actually a good weight for her - Shes just big boned, can feel her ribs easily - If she lost any more you'd be able to see them!
Yeah, she has the pug body. Hard to tell in a video. But you will still notice some really nice differences once she is raw fed. Raw fed dogs just have a different look - more muscular, less flab. Just keep an eye on her condition - feed more if she starts looking too lean, cut back if she gets too fluffy. ;)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shes a chi/pug cross so shes got the barrel shaped chest, which makes her look a little chunky - but a well bred and cared pug doesnt have the rolls of fat! Usually thats just from over-feeding

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I think Pip has the cutest face!!!! :) She definitely got the best of both breeds.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts