Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I am trying to find the breeder where my chi came from as my mum is now looking for one and loves mine so much.
On her pedigree it says Papahali kennels.( any body heard of them?)
Her mum is onyx princess of papahali and her dad is once in a blue moon, and her grand parents are:
Blue Adonis
Bramerita dayna
Macardi loves elvis
Tutsie footsie

I do have great grand parents and so on.

Please help. I'm a bit stuck now.

Many thanks tj xxx

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hits, I have managed to speak to the lady I brought her from, and strangely, she says she can't remember, not even the county!!! I thought people always new where they got there pups from. Blue Adonis seems to be her grandfather on her dads side. Do you kno I'd he's long or short hair? Thanks for all your help xx

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I remember the address and direction of where all three of mine came from. Its been over two years since i got Olivia and over year since i got my boys. Its is a little odd that she doesnt remember.
Is there a breeders name on the registration somewhere? What is the dam and sires name, maybe i can help look up.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeh it is strange! She told a few lies, but i didnt registure it at the tym, she said that she was 11 weeks old and that she had had her for 2 weeks, but wen i got her home and studies her breeder info, it worked out that she was only 9 weeks old so she must hve got her at 7 weeks!!
Her pedigree says she was from papahali kennels, breeders name mrs e green,
The sire is once in a blue moon and the bitch is onyx princess of papahali.
I hope that give you something cause im stuck!
Thanku xx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys,
I am trying to find the breeder where my chi came from as my mum is now looking for one and loves mine so much.
On her pedigree it says Papahali kennels.( any body heard of them?)
Her mum is onyx princess of papahali and her dad is once in a blue moon, and her grand parents are:
Blue Adonis
Bramerita dayna
Macardi loves elvis
Tutsie footsie

I do have great grand parents and so on.

Please help. I'm a bit stuck now.

Many thanks tj xxx
Hi tj
We have just bought our puppy chi from her on Friday so I have all of her details.
Can I ask you please.....is your pedigree certificate official or is it just done on Mrs Greens computer as I can find no where on the internet to where the kennels are registered too.
Thankyou
Gemma

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
If the puppy is UK bred, it will only have S/C relatives if it is a S/C and L/C if it is a L/C, as the two varieties are considered separate breeds over here, and pups with mixed parentage can't be registered.
Gemma, a pedigree is just a list of the puppies ancestors, technically a cross bred or mongrel litter could also have pedigrees. You should receive Kennel Club registration papers if your puppy is registered. We just have the one. Not being registered doesn't automatically mean that the pup isn't pure bred, or that the pedigree isn't a valid one. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If the puppy is UK bred, it will only have S/C relatives if it is a S/C and L/C if it is a L/C, as the two varieties are considered separate breeds over here, and pups with mixed parentage can't be registered.
Gemma, a pedigree is just a list of the puppies ancestors, technically a cross bred or mongrel litter could also have pedigrees. You should receive Kennel Club registration papers if your puppy is registered. We just have the one. Not being registered doesn't automatically mean that the pup isn't pure bred, or that the pedigree isn't a valid one. Hope this helps.
That's great, thankyou x

·
Banned
177 Posts
Not 100% true since 2 smooths can produce a long coat & the kc will register them. All my longs have smooth breeding behind them since their grandad/great grandad was leased over here from abroad and is from a smooth x long mating so they can actually be registered just we can't physically register progeny from cross coat matings. Bit hypocritical but n/m

Blue Adonis is a smooth dog owned by a pet breeder you can google him. If your dog is kc reg and u chose to get the kc pedigree when u changed ownership your breeders name and address will be on there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts