Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little pre emptive, but I have been thinking about what I would make my Breeder Prefix. When you apply you have to have 10 for them to pick from, TEN. lol Seems like alot!

Any Suggestions? I'm open to anything and everything!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Are you going to show your dogs? Or do a lot of breeding? (Sorry if you have said in another post) otherwise it wouldn't really be worth it. It costs 70 pounds then 20pounds a year to keep over here. I have just been granted my affix. It was my 3rd choice and I only sent in 4. If you get together a few names eg. kids, mum, dad, pets names and mix them up to make a new word! I'm really rubbish and did a post on here asking for help too :p
Hope you get some good suggestions :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you kidding? I love urs!!! It just has a ring to it!

I am planning on showing and breeding my next chi. Should be here around march/april.

I am rubbish at names too!! Hence why I am here :) My only two I could come up with are Lillychi or Kapachi.

I know there are certianly some creative minds on here to help me out!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Oo how exciting :) I didn't come up with mine! I wouldn't change it for anything tho, it should of been my 1st choice! I like lillychi, is there a affix/prefix book over there to check that it hasn't been used?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oo how exciting :) I didn't come up with mine! I wouldn't change it for anything tho, it should of been my 1st choice! I like lillychi, is there a affix/prefix book over there to check that it hasn't been used?
just from breezing through the website, Im going with no lol but I will call em up to see if maybe there is a book or some other website where I can check

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I dunno, I am of no help, I can't think up one for us, either. We don't have to have one/can't have one for awhile though as breeding is probably 2 years off for us !

We will probably do something with Maple in it. They are my fav. tree and there were a lot where I grew up. I also think "Bridge" "Lane" "Way" etc etc all have nice rings. So maybe pick something of meaning to you and then add in something that "sounds nice" lol.

Most everything has been used over here so when I actually pick mine I will have to be quite creative!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
My sister has Standard Poodles, she chose her kennel name as the name of her first dog "Shaleigh", my kennel name when I raised Westies was Setareh which is Aramaic for "Star" as they are the stars of my life & future puppy owners lives. It is also the name I plan on using if & when I raise/show Chihuahuas. Sebastian was "Setareh's Doing the Jig Myway" that was his registered name.

ETA: I like both the ones you have Kapachi has a 'fun' ring to it.

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
mine is in part my name and part Twigs nickname as i mainly call her T i wanted something to include her as she was my first chi - i had a list going for about a year before i applied for mine and then i only put 2 down and got my second choice lol - so difficult to choose

1 - 10 of 10 Posts