Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How VERY VERY VERY CUTE!!! and the mummy is GORGEOUS!!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ozzysmom said:
awwwww is there any SH in the litter, How much are they selling them for ? lol I want one :lol:
hopefully i'll be getting the smooth coat girl, i think the boy is a smooth coat im not sure! if msn will work soon i'll check for you :D

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
HEY!!

These are MY puppies parents!!! :shock: :D

I'm getting the smooth coat girl called Scarlett from them, she's the one with a white face and ginger patches.
That is so cool, you must either be getting Ginger or Arab Girl (black eyes).
Which one, which one?!!!

We'll have Chi sisters, weeee!!

Let me know! :wave:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nonababe said:
HEY!!

These are MY puppies parents!!! :shock: :D

I'm getting the smooth coat girl called Scarlett from them, she's the one with a white face and ginger patches.
That is so cool, you must either be getting Ginger or Arab Girl (black eyes).
Which one, which one?!!!

We'll have Chi sisters, weeee!!

Let me know! :wave:
OMG mega cool!!! :shock: :D

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
OMG are these dogs from Birmingham , you will have to let me know the breeders email as I live just out of brum and I will be looking for a SH girl when i get back from holiday about October November time :wave:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
ozzysmum - They're just outside of Birmingham, but I'm sure the lady said they were getting the male neutered soon because it's too upsetting for them to see the puppies go. And they think it's a shame on the mum seeing them go too. It's only her second litter.
Maybe they'll breed again in the future and keep one for themselves though. :)

They're a lovely couple, very informative and friendly.
I have been getting lots of pictures, I think they're sending some more tonight of my baby. I'm not well though so I'm going to bed soon if they don't show up! Nice to wake up to though :D

I'll post some pics of Scarlett/Lexi tomorrow.

Iona

1 - 19 of 19 Posts