Chihuahua People Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Good luck with the breeding. I hope that Alicia has a safe and easy pregnancy and delivery. You will have to post some pics as she progresses.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
besides that , this isn't how you welcome your self to the form.
I really don't know what to say. ugh i just CAN'T wait to see what others will have to say about this , i can see you won't be here long

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
...Being a breeder I dont take picture of the tie, unless I use a stud to prove that they tied. Are they both KC??
i never say i was a breeder of chi's .. and yes all those dogs are FCI registered
i just like dogs im a breeder myself of american pit bull terriers but i got hooked with the chi's and i dont see why i cant bred some im a responsable owner and plus all those dogs fit the FCI standar

take care

·
Registered
407 Posts
First, I'm not going to bash you because we are all adults here.
And on that note..but, i'm not exactly sure, why you are posting those pictures? Not everyone here breeds..just letting ya know so to some people might take offense to the pictures. Are they akc or ckc? I hope you've done all your hw on the breed & breeding. Good luck and hope she has a very safe pregnancy.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
First, I'm not going to bash you because we are all adults here.
And on that note..but, i'm not exactly sure, why you are posting those pictures? Not everyone here breeds..just letting ya know so to some people might take offense to the pictures. Are they akc or ckc? I hope you've done all your hw on the breed & breeding. Good luck and hope she has a very safe pregnancy.
just wanted to share some pics if them offensive pictures:rolleyes: admin can delete my post as easy as that

those dogs are FCI registered

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
lol he is a good boy . my friend borrow me him and my wife already loves him :)

It was probably the flash of red in his eyes. :p

I'm personally not too sure why these pictures would be considered offensive... they are dogs doing what dogs do....and this is not the Victorian era... :rolleyes:

I'm not a breeder of anything furry, but I do like your dogs. I saw them on the other thread. They look like chihuahuas, and not short-haired pomeranians in the head. Awesome. :)

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
i never say i was a breeder of chi's .. and yes all those dogs are FCI registered
i just like dogs im a breeder myself of american pit bull terriers but i got hooked with the chi's and i dont see why i cant bred some im a responsable owner and plus all those dogs fit the FCI standar

take care
I understand your a responsible owner, but its better to breed KCs. not bashing your Kennel Club but it seems to be an off kennel like UCKI, APRI, and ACA. Plus with the economy being very bad, its not the best to be breeding unless your giving the pups away for free. Thats why I stop breeding since there is no demand for puppies right now and no one has time or money to spend money on a puppy. Money is tight for everyone. But I wish the best, and hope she doesnt need c-section and that you dont have a hard time finding them homes.

·
Registered
407 Posts
It was probably the flash of red in his eyes. :p

I'm personally not too sure why these pictures would be considered offensive... they are dogs doing what dogs do....and this is not the Victorian era... :rolleyes:

I'm not a breeder of anything furry, but I do like your dogs. I saw them on the other thread. They look like chihuahuas, and not short-haired pomeranians in the head. Awesome. :)
nono not saying they are to me. but there are some younger people who post here that might take them offensive. Just looking at it from all angles lol there was a 13 year old girl on here a few weeks ago, some parents are weird about that kind of thing. so just saying.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I understand your a responsible owner, but its better to breed KCs. not bashing your Kennel Club but it seems to be an off kennel like UCKI, APRI, and ACA. Plus with the economy being very bad, its not the best to be breeding unless your giving the pups away for free. Thats why I stop breeding since there is no demand for puppies right now and no one has time or money to spend money on a puppy. Money is tight for everyone. But I wish the best, and hope she doesnt need c-section and that you dont have a hard time finding them homes.
{

if you have a little of knowledge FCI is the biggest canine registry all over the world bigger than any kennel club.. all those dogs can be kennel club registered but personally and nobody here in mexico cares about akc ukc or any kennel club just FCI regarding dog shows

i breed dogs for me just as my APBT's i havent sold a dog in 5 ot 6 years and got plenty of room for em .. i breed those dogs for me not for sale purposes theres already home for those guys incase it takes (with my own family members)

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
I have an issue with this post because on the real , they don't even look like chis . This ISN'T a breeding forum , now if it was a breeding forum i'd be more than happy to see that and i'd welcome it . But this forum like someone said is a FAMILY forum, for young and old.

Now if you would have just said that so and so just bred oh k good for you but not everyone wants to see that. You even could have just posted the puppy pics but i dont agree.

I also think your BS'n when you say that you have have all the pups from your breeds. I know i have alot of dogs but mine are small, now your telling me that you kept all the pups from a APBT litter? They have about 9-12 pups and you KEPT all of them come on!

Im done

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I have an issue with this post because on the real , they don't even look like chis . This ISN'T a breeding forum , now if it was a breeding forum i'd be more than happy to see that and i'd welcome it . But this forum like someone said is a FAMILY forum, for young and old.

Now if you would have just said that so and so just bred oh k good for you but not everyone wants to see that. You even could have just posted the puppy pics but i dont agree.

I also think your BS'n when you say that you have have all the pups from your breeds. I know i have alot of dogs but mine are small, now your telling me that you kept all the pups from a APBT litter? They have about 9-12 pups and you KEPT all of them come on!

I done
maybe for you they dont look like chi's i dont posted the pics to say ( hey do they look like chihuahuas)? i know what i got

they come from a very very reputable breeder in my country so i dont come here to search any aproval about that kind

if you dont belive me or not about my other dogs APBT's personally and dont care i know what im telling and its the truth got plenty of room in my place for my dogs and i give the best care to all my animals the proof it in the pudding

one of my old warriors rip last winter a few years ago q 12 years old in the back garden of my house

some pups i ahd months ago at my wifes playgraound room lol

enjoy and if you think im bullshitting you are quite wrong

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.