Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
juliegoller said:
omg is that for real???? I want one
Poor little Arnie thinks its the real thing he's in love with our Great Dane Co-Co follows her around shxxxxxxging her leg if she is standing and shxxxxxxging her backside or clinbing all over her like a little mountain goat if she is laying down he has a VERY BIG opinion of himself but Co-Co just looks at him with disgust or maybe its pity ahhhh x

·
Registered
262 Posts
that's hilarious! can't believe you have a great dane & a chi, thats so cool! doesnt the great dane tread on the chi though?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HenrysSam said:
that's hilarious! can't believe you have a great dane & a chi, thats so cool! doesnt the great dane tread on the chi though?

We have 3 great danes 1 irish wolfhound 1 german shepherd and 4 chis As long as they dont get over exited they are very careful they are Never left together unsupervised and if they start to play around we seperate them it can get a bit hairy if someone comes to the door but the chis as you all know are very quick on their feet and anyone friend or family is under strict orders to phone before they come over so we are ready x x but actually with all these dogs we dont get many visitors [cant think why] x x

·
Registered
147 Posts
I was thinking, what the heck? when I saw your thread.

Cute pic, Anrie is gorgeous.

I'm with Julie - more Arnie pics please such a cute lil boy :love5:

xx

·
Registered
655 Posts
So funny!! Guinny was the same way with our female rottie, Elly. I didn't worry to much about it til I saw some chihuahua/rottie cross puppies on petfinder one day. Poor Guinny got snipped soon after!! LOL

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Love the picture, that hilarious!

We also have a Great Dane, a Harlequin, He is my first show prospect:) I have had 2 in the past and one was a rescue and one was a byb both passed before 5yrs:-( We also have a Weimaraner and a Sheltie and ofcourse our little 3lb boy Yoshi:) Everyone gets along fabulously:)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Great danes are so lovely. I was thinking about what my parents' Scottish Deerhounds will be like when i get my chi. Not that i live with them now, but you never know how they will react when we go to visit! All girls though, so not like Arnie (I hope?! :( )!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Awwwww Have always wanted a dane, but they live such short lives, I may have one when im old.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
"They live such short lives"

Actually they can live quite long. I know in the books it says 8 to 10 years but I have known one to live to be 17 yrs old and I have seen a good many 14 yr olds:) You just have to get one from a breeder who is reputable and does all of the health testing. They have their health issues just like every breed. As long as they are kept indoors and fed correctly, you should be able to get a nice long life out of them:) I used to volunteer for Great Dane rescue and this is where I saw and met the 17 year old:)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Sorry double post

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Cute photo! I want a puppy.

I love great danes. My brother owns a 5-year old great dane who weighs 180 pounds. When the great dane wags his tail and accidentally hits you with it, you'll feel pain. He likes to sit on your lap (he thinks he's a lap dog). He is such a sweet gentle dog and very obedient. Bella could take obedience lessons from the great dane.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts