Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered Brewster a Puppia harness from Amazon a couple days ago and just snapped some pictures today. The color is PERFECT and really brings out his brown eyes-- he is such a handsome boy :)
The small is a tidge too big, but I think the extra small would have been difficult to get over his head (which he hates).

Picture time!

(Why is it when I rotate images on photobucket, the rotation doesn't keep for when I post the dang pictures?!)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
It takes a while for the Photobucket changes to process, your pics are fine now.
I love the color you chose, it really suits your boy. He looks very handsome. :)

·
Registered
622 Posts
I love it! The color suits him very well too. I just ordered Percy a Park Avenue harness and now really want to get him a Puppia one too! I'm such a collar/harness hoarder, haha. :)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It takes a while for the Photobucket changes to process, your pics are fine now.
I love the color you chose, it really suits your boy. He looks very handsome. :)
Oh, okay. They look fine to me now, too, though they didn't when you first posted that lol. Maddening.

Thank you! It's colors my boyfriend and I really love, but they also make Brew look great :)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love it! The color suits him very well too. I just ordered Percy a Park Avenue harness and now really want to get him a Puppia one too! I'm such a collar/harness hoarder, haha. :)
Hahah, that's too funny, because I plan on getting B a Park Avenue harness once we break him of his pulling.

What color PA did you order?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts