Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See how one typo will change the meaning.

hello CL

i live in south colonie i have huge yard with no face in area for my dog we have 1'70 of land and we have forever wild be hide us we get wild turkeys,deer,and Fox's and many large brides we have a lot trees.I've seen a few big brides fly over my house this the reason why I'm looking for a dog run with a top on it cos if i had to go in the house to use the bathroom or get a drink that means i would have take my dog in ever time i go in.she likes to play in are yard i have a tie out for her.but I'm worried something might try to hurt her.if you have a dog run that you no longer need and it has a top e-mail me thank you it must be free

Just wait until the grooms of prey arrive.....*snicker*.

·
Registered
47 Posts
more than just birds of prey

If you have fox or raccoons on your property a dog run covered or not may not protect ur precious baby. Those types of animals can dig under the dog run or even chew through a dog run. So you may just want to take your little one in with you every time you leave the yard. A chihuahua is truly defenseless against most wild life.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
lol that is funny. I've seen a few girls of prey, but usually by the time they are brides, the prey drive is gone...

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
I am working on a run for our yard as well. I am going to make sure it has a fence on top and at the bottom where something could dig under I am going to put turkey wire rounded outward so it would make it more difficult to do so. I will also be outside with them and will check on them repeatedly :)

I didnt think Raccoons would be a predator though. My only concerns with Raccoons would be if they were carrying Rabies and would attack.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Poor kid.. I mean sure they sound illiterate and can't type but that doesn't mean they don't take amazing care of their dog. Posting the add alone shows that they're taking some initiative to better their pets life lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts