Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
We have finally set a date for our wedding july 13th 2013 and I am wondering if any of you know where i could Find a Nice looking dress for Lola to walk with my MOH down the isle My MOH 's dress will be black and Lolas dress I am hoping to have the purple colour below with black accents. Kiki Hamann said she would design one but she is very very expensive and i dont think i want to go that route for a dress she will only wear once. So if any of you have any ideas or come across a dress please let me know oh and a Purple bowtie for Quark :D
thanks you!!

this is the colour of purple :D

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
this dress is very cute! i have it for my girls and looks really cute on. sugarbaby also ordered it from me for her 2 and she loves it also. i go to a petwarehouse from time to time and they have great prices. if you want i can pick one up for you the next time i go. they have it in XXs if thats her size. Minnie is an XS. i think it would only cost around 11 dollars for dress including paypal fee and postage to Canada. ( that would be my exact cost, i dont make anything, just like picking up buys for others :) )

or maybe you would want to do something custom cause you said you wanted the black trim

let me know,

oh , and Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this dress is very cute! i have it for my girls and looks really cute on. sugarbaby also ordered it from me for her 2 and she loves it also. i go to a petwarehouse from time to time and they have great prices. if you want i can pick one up for you the next time i go. they have it in XXs if thats her size. Minnie is an XS. i think it would only cost around 11 dollars for dress including paypal fee and postage to Canada. ( that would be my exact cost, i dont make anything, just like picking up buys for others :) )

or maybe you would want to do something custom cause you said you wanted the black trim

let me know,

oh , and Congratulations!!!

I really like that dress :D I think it would be easy to add to it ! Ill Pm you in the near future Thanks :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts