Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's great, I am looking forward to going and hope Red holds out but if he doesn't it don't matter...

I was gonna go to ringcraft today but after being ill yesterday and up all night with sharp pains in my chest it became a no go.

I am gonna go to ringcraft on Wednesday though no matter what..

We need a group photo with Louise, you, me and our boys and anyone else who we meet up with.

OH takes amazing photo's, much better than me.

Deme x

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never thought you'd be one to get that way Lousie lol,

I'm more excited than anything..

Deme x

·
Registered
881 Posts
Lol I'm the worst, I'm sick before every dog show lol I don't know why I'm like that, fine when I get in the ring. I couldn't stop shaking when perry got 1st the other week and was even worse in the challenge!
I'm excited for you tho! Can't wait to see red in action :D

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I tried Red on the table with Brian and he was pretty good but he knows Brian, today he stood but shook a little so I give him lots and lots of praise.

Then asked him to stand on the floor and he was all excited, tail curled, ears up, eyes nice and bright, yet at a show its ears and tail down and looking at me so scared...

Poor lad, I take him to all these scary places.

I have Jake down as NFC as I couldn't leave him on his own in the house but am bringing my little carrier so that the two are not together.

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Lost all the info,what time does it start ? is it the slough community hall ? and could i bring Lily ?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
its at the Langley Community Hall, Langley, near Slough opens at 9am Judging starts at 10am - u cant take Lily unless you have already entered her Not For Competition

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Michelle

Pending on what time I arrive,, if you fancy meeting up the evening before, I am staying at the Travelodge and taking Red and Jake with me.. We could meet for coffee and take the dogs for a walk together.

Deme x

·
Registered
322 Posts
I will be there! Meeting a breeder there. She has a 5 month old bitch i'm interested in.
I won't know what you fellow Chi people look like....will you all be wearing 'Chi People' badges with usernames on them or something? LOL..
I'm looking forward to it...never been to a Dog show before!.

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
haha not quite - will prob have a ring numbers pinned on tho so u could look us up in the catalogue the dogs im exhibiting are Samangie Sunspark and Maciendas Tuya At Samangie - hope u enjoy the day its a good show

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll likely be wearing my waistcoat that has a logo of a chi on it with the wording CHihuahua in gold underneath oh and IMO I'll have the best dog there ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts