Red and dawn

me and perry

Bentley

the fabulous tipsy tequila

Lolly and Ruby

·
Registered
322 Posts
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the day...everyone was soooo lovely and friendly..it was our (hubby and I) first time to a dog show and it was a priviledge to be there and admire so many beautiful Chihuahuas! They are a credit to you all...such beautiful examples of the breed...we were just in awe!
Now searching for a breeder to make our dream come true. We are looking for a smooth coat girl...it's only 3 weeks since we lost our Pixie (yorkie) and it is still very raw, we are not in any rush...a new baby to look forward to in the new year would be wonderful! We want to do this right...however long it takes.
Any advice or a point in the right direction of a reputable breeder (maybe one you have had experience with yourself?) would be wonderful!

Kindest Regards to all. Kerry.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Was the smooth girl
Not what you were looking for??

If you have a catalogue from yesterday contact numbers are in their if you can remember the names of any of the dogs you liked then contact that breeder!!

I know coltham (who bred louses perry) has a smooth boy for sale at the moment along with some longs his dogs are gorgeous

·
Registered
322 Posts
Was the smooth girl
Not what you were looking for??

If you have a catalogue from yesterday contact numbers are in their if you can remember the names of any of the dogs you liked then contact that breeder!!

I know coltham (who bred louses perry) has a smooth boy for sale at the moment along with some longs his dogs are gorgeous
We met her lovely breeder..she was so helpful...we are now friends on FB! she may know of someone that has puppies in the future.
The bitch she has is lovely...very tiny! the reason she can't show her is because of her bite.
She's 5 months old and i think we would like a pup from 12 weeks....yesterday just felt a bit too soon for us right now.. it's so easy to let your heart rule your head! i'm trying to be sensible!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts