Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all jacob is showing tommorrow in herts at the chihuahua club open show everyone keep your fingers crossed that he behaves im hoping and praying i can control the table tantrum thats the new name for it iv spoken to quite a few of the exibitors and they say if im stern with him and tell him no then it will nip it in the bud and i know thats what i have to do and iv started to as hard as it is lol
and touch wood he has been great and its weird he kinda looks up to his mummy more and when he walks round the ring its like he looks up at me as if to say see im a good lad awwwwww he is sooo sweet those big round dark eyes do it for me all the time

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i will put a post of results as soon as im home there are way to many chis at this though so we never ever expect a first here but its such great fun

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Like you always say Vik... its more about the fun! And thats right.. winning is a bonus.. something Jacob seems takes in his stride lol :wink:

Good luck... not like you need it though :D

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
aww he's a sweetheart, good luck.. just out of curiosity do you show tyke?? and are you going to show ruby?? i figured i'd ask because i think tyke is about the 2nd cutest chi i've seen.. after my baby of course.. lol

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh id love to have been able to show him his coat is out of this world he is soo pretty and pure white but he is not registered and belive it or not he is chi cross tiny bit jack russel you would never guess i know he is mine so i will boast about him but he really is soooo stunning he has a perfect little apple head and awwww i just love him to bits if he was kc he would of done sooooo well

stef,
yeah i say it all the time and i still totally agree with it if i wasnt having fun showing then id stop as to me thats all its about and he definatly takes it in his stride he is a big poser and if you do get chance to see him show you will see why lol

and as for ruby yes i am going to show her she is the future show stopper of bornoz chis ha lol

and iv finally sent of to transfer jakes name to teddy bears pride at bornoz i finally got granted my prefix yay

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you know what im glad you brought tyke up this week i am planning on giving him a nice bath and taking loads and loads of pics to post its long over due and he is my little stunner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts