Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here know of any good insurance companys to use in England. I am looking for a company who will do life time not just a year or month as i have been told not to go with these companys.!..

where have u got your pet insurance from for your chi ?
how much are you paying for it ?

please get back to me on this as i have a 4 week free kc insurance that will run out in about 3 weeks .x

·
Registered
689 Posts
Hi, I have insurance with axa, you have to take it out over the net. It has the life time cover and I pay £14 per month. I asked at my vets which insurance companies they had the least amount of problems with and they said axa and pet plan, axa was a bit cheaper so I went with them. I was told not to go with a supermarket one! :) x

·
Banned
51 Posts
Obviously insurance is assessed on an individual basis so what other people are paying will vary to what you may be quoted.

I would suggest compiling a list and then working your way through it. Also, you need to ask yourself, what sort of cover would you like? How much excess fees are you willing to pay?

I know PetPlan offer lifetime cover. Here is a list of insurers but you could also check of the compare websites.

Pet Insurance | Dog & Pet Insurance Comparison | Pets4Homes

I hope this helps :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts