Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hehe, thought I'd make the title a little humorous. I am in need of tips for a female name. Thanks :ngreet2:

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heehee, thanks for the names Cheryl! It's funny you added Bailey in there because that is really the only "B" name that has appealed to me.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Depends on your theme, are you going to stay with B? I also enjoy "old lady names" e.g. Gretel.

As far as B goes off the top of my head I like Betsy, Beverly, and Briann (pronounced Bri-ann)

Whatever you do please don't do Bella, that poor name needs a rest for now. I swear everyone has a bella, we got 2 new neighbors so far this year and BOTH have a bella.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL Amanda!! Definitely not going with Bella or Belle. I agree, they do need a rest :)
I actually have had the name Baylee in my mind for a few months already but I made this thread incase anyone suggested a name that really popped out to me!

Whatever anyone suggests, it doesn't have to be "B" themed, but it will be for a little female, black, with a bit of white on her chest and white tips on all four feet :D

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
LOL Amanda!! Definitely not going with Bella or Belle. I agree, they do need a rest :)
I actually have had the name Baylee in my mind for a few months already but I made this thread incase anyone suggested a name that really popped out to me!

Whatever anyone suggests, it doesn't have to be "B" themed, but it will be for a little female, black, with a bit of white on her chest and white tips on all four feet :D
Baylee sounds appropriate for what you described. A little rascly type :]

Lol, baby names got brought up at the new years party this year and one of the cousins mentioned naming theirs Bella and one uncle couldn't restrain himself he actually sighed out loud haha. He was very happy when we told him we plan on adding a Juliet to our family :] Which has been postponed....again! gah.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I love mexican type names. Like Mija but you say it Meha. It's meant to mean daughter or little girl I think.
Mi hija is "my daughter"...m'hija or mija is usually the shortened version

I just thought of a another B one...what about Bunny ??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts