Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd be more practical and just "dump" all the photos in one thread instead of individual posts. :cool:

Baylee after her bath

The Queen losing her patience with me :rolleyes:

We've got some cool weather today in the area of California I live in

more coming..

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
So nice to see your little ones, Crystal! They all look so adorable. The close up shots of Britney and Baylee are especially gorgeous. :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
EEEEK!!! I love the shots! A bunch of cute pups!!! I love them all but how much for Baylee? :D:D:D She'll fit in perfect with my gang! I love her bath photos shes a little lion!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Crystal those are some awesome shots of your crew.
I gotta wonder though, why do you call Baylee Devil Dog?
She looks so sweet and innocent that it is hard to believe she could be anything but an angel?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Love the bath pics of Baylee :) , the Queen looks gorgeous in her pink sweater dress :), and i especially love the pic of all 3 together !!!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
So nice to see your little ones, Crystal! They all look so adorable. The close up shots of Britney and Baylee are especially gorgeous. :)
Thank you so much Paula!! I think the close up shots came out great considering there was very little sun.

EEEEK!!! I love the shots! A bunch of cute pups!!! I love them all but how much for Baylee? :D:D:D She'll fit in perfect with my gang! I love her bath photos shes a little lion!
Kerri her coat feels soo soft now! She was spayed last month and I've been scared to bathe her, but I figured a month was long enough LOL

Crystal those are some awesome shots of your crew.
I gotta wonder though, why do you call Baylee Devil Dog?
She looks so sweet and innocent that it is hard to believe she could be anything but an angel?
Oh Laura, I can describe to you why but you'd honestly have to be here to see with your own eyes! Britney & Butter differ in personality for the most part, but they enjoy the same things and play very gently with each other. Baylee is like on a WHOLE nother level. This girl is WILD! She is always harassing Britney & Butter...when Britney is trying to rest, Baylee will be right there twisting and turning her body, trying to get Britney riled up. She'll intentionally do things like lay at the end of the bed so the others can't jump up. The list goes on...hence, Devil Dog. She's the devil I tell ya!! I guess it's more of a humorous nickname I enjoy calling her. There is a small angelic part of her, she just loves to lay on her back in my arm and I consistently give her kisses, and she gives them back to me, but 95% of the time, she's a wild child. I have to keep yelling BAYLEEE, more than I've ever had to with Britney or Butter combined. :rolleyes:

Love the bath pics of Baylee :) , the Queen looks gorgeous in her pink sweater dress :), and i especially love the pic of all 3 together !!!
Thanks so much Elaine!! The Queen has little old bones, so it's especially important she be in a sweater as the weather gets cooler.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
LOL Awww! I was the same way with Kizzie after her spaying! I bet she looks adorable with it all dry and fluffed! Omg She melts my heart! Love your gang!!!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love all of your girls and these are all great pics;
but, this is my absolute favorite! Butter has such a lovely expression!
Thanks Therese! I think you're 1 of 2 Butter fans, lol (the other being Kristi). Not too many people like Butter, but it's because she's a very timid dog, whereas Britney is very social & welcoming so everyone loves her and gushes over her.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Beautiful pups! Love the pictures! :p
Just fantastic! All three are lovely!
Little Baylee reminds me of Chanel.
And what a gorgeous black coat she has!
Stunning!!!:D

Thanks so much for sharing!
Even though these aren't my dogs, I do not know them, their pictures just cheer me up and brighten my day!
Something about those little adorable noses and those big trouble making eyes! Irresistible. :)

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Thanks Therese! I think you're 1 of 2 Butter fans, lol (the other being Kristi). Not too many people like Butter, but it's because she's a very timid dog, whereas Britney is very social & welcoming so everyone loves her and gushes over her.
You really did name her right--she is a little butterfly. :love7:
She's lovely, just not as approachable as the others.
I'm happy to be counted among her fans!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i am a Butterfly fan too. there's something about her that reminds me of my Minnie. And i love all my girls but Minnie ( even though i hate to admit that i favor one ) is my favorite. So Butter is my favorite of your girls :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts