Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well..Butterfly left with her daddy Rene on Wednesday so she could meet his family. Anyways, after two gruesome days of being picked up by her ears,legs,and neck from the little kids that were around her ( :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: )...she's back HERE where she belongs!! :D

I snapped a few photos of her and Britney :)

playing in my room on my bed...there was SOOOO much growling coming from Butterfly...Britney was really getting on her nerves!

SCRATCHING IN ACTION! THIS was one of the reasons Butterfly was growling so much...because Britney was scratching her!

"no pictures please!"

Okie, I be going to sleep now..I had too much fun harassing everybody!

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Britney is gonna show little sister who's the boss in that house. :lol:

Maybe you can have a chat with Rene to reinforce how fragile chi's are. Then he can make sure the kids aren't too rough with her. It would be a real shame if she ever bit one out of self defense or even if she developed a fear of kids. No need for them to be rough with such a sweet lil baby girl. :)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Britney is gonna show little sister who's the boss in that house. :lol:

Maybe you can have a chat with Rene to reinforce how fragile chi's are. Then he can make sure the kids aren't too rough with her. It would be a real shame if she ever bit one out of self defense or even if she developed a fear of kids. No need for them to be rough with such a sweet lil baby girl. :)
i was going to say the same thing. she could have easily been badly hurt by the kids.

i like the pic of her falling asleep hehe...

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was NOT very happy when they were telling me what the kids were doing to her. After they said that, I told them why they just couldn't hold her and let kids pet her like that...he said they couldn't keep their eyes on her ALL the time. :? IF they would've left her here with me, nothing woulda happened, she's safe HERE cause no children live here :D

And thanks for the nice comments! I'm very proud of my girls! :D :D

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks ladies! :D

I had fun with the girls today. Joe and Rene were at the kitchen table playing yahtzee (sp?) and me and the girls were on the living room floor..I was watching them play. They were biting and scratching each other...and also licking each other :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts