1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Britney's pooch dogs
Kevin Federline
Her chihuahua Lucky reportedly snubs him
While chihuahua Bit-Bit, shown here, apparently doesn't mind Britney Spears' husband Kevin Federline, one source reports that another of her dogs, Lucky, growls at him.
By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC
Updated: 2:41 a.m. ET May 25, 2005

Britney Spears’ dog has rejected her hubby.

The singer’s Chihuahua Lucky doesn’t like Kevin Federline and growls and snaps at him, according to the Star. Faced with the tough decision — hubby or hound — Spears selected her spouse.

“Britney was upset about it,” a source told the tab. “She couldn't bring herself to give the dog to the pound...so she gave Lucky to an assistant.” Britney, however, reportedly “sneaks out and visits Lucky whenever Kevin is out.”

Has she ever heard of training? Makes me sick. I bet he abuses the dogs too...

·
Registered
615 Posts
Ugh! That makes me mad!

Besides the dog is only being smart because Kevin is smelly and no good!

Sometimes it just takes time and training...Somehow her lack of effort in keeping one of her dogs doesn't surpise me....

And just so everyone knows...My dogs come before my BF or husband ...Like me, Like my dogs Thank You!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hey I agree, I would never get 'rid' of one of my dogs, just because they didn't get along with my bf. I would try everything to be able to have them live together. If it didn't work out, my bf would have to move. :lol:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Its sad she gave the chi away, but i read she gave it to an assistant so she could still see her, but still, she should have told kevin to deal with it. if i were rich and famous like britney and had a husband who mooches off of me, i'd tell him "get a job, then ill give her away." lol, and we all know THAT would never happen. (i know, i'm mean) :twisted:

i'm the same with you Gadget's Mom, my husband would never part with Chico, that's his little boy.

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
she should of herd of training for her bloke ha lol god that annoys me i split with my boyfriend of 2 and half years about 4 months ago coz he kept telling me to get rid of jacob as he was apparently taking up to much of my time !!!!

i could of never done that i love jacob to bits like having children apart from id never actully want kids just pups ha

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i said it once and i'll say it again

i hope the baby doesn't try to teeth on daddy's finger... he/she will end up with an assistant too...

and how the he!! is she gonna go and "sneak off to see it" yeh sneakin around that is soooome marriage.... :roll:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
luv4mygirls said:

i hope the baby doesn't try to teeth on daddy's finger... he/she will end up with an assistant too...

and how the he!! is she gonna go and "sneak off to see it" yeh sneakin around that is soooome marriage.... :roll:
The whole thing sounds really rediculous! He should be kissing her behind every chance he gets, considering what kind of money he has now, thanks to her. :roll:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
luv4mygirls said:

i know, she shouldnt have to sneak around and see it, its her freakin dog! i am totally clueless as to why a woman, who is as rich, famous and especially as beautiful as her is with someone like him. call me crazy, but if it came down to it, i'd rather say "good-bye" to my husband than my dog...lol.

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
I agree with Lucky I dont like Kevin and dogs can sense things... she should have ditched the guy afterall a chi is for life

Sarah

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Let's all face it...kevin's a mooching d**khead!

i know britney more by reading/watching/hearing so even if she did do this, i'm not upset.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I dont see how anyone could get rid of thier dog, especially a chi. They are the greatest dogs in the world. They are soo sweet and they watch out for you. You guys are right, her dog was just trying to warn her....

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
LOL :lol:

I dont see how anyone could get rid of thier dog, especially a chi.
Now I do know people who had to give up their chi's but it was done in the best interest of the chi and the family. Sometimes dog and family dont mix well and its best for both that the dog find a home where he/she feels comfortable. I would never give up my girls...not for the world, but thats because my girls love their life with me and are well adjusted. The issue is worse when kids are involved...if you have a dog that is great but hates the kids...well your kids have to come first.

I agree though I think Britney should kick Kevin out and kept Lucky...I always said I would never date a man that my dogs didnt like...I think they can sense when someone is no good (that has yet the happen though...LOL...my dogs seem to like everyone)

What irritates me is I bet she didnt care one bit about giving Lucky away...plus she didnt even try to train Lucky...she has the money she should had found the best freakin animal behaviorist out there.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
lol my son and daughter just moved back home my son says mom i cant take the dogs barking especially when i come home at 4 am. Im gonna move out. I said no problem dont let the door hit ya in the ***. my daughter says mom why do they bark whenever i come in and Daytona raises his hair. I said he is doing his job. I will be a mother all my life but my mommy days are over. HA! again dont let the door hit ya in the ***. My kids have a love hate for ma dogs lol they love them but hate when they yap.

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
HA! again dont let the door hit ya in the ***.
LOL too funny. Yeah I tell that to guests who come to the house and feel the need to complain about my dogs.
I just tell them "hey, they live here, you dont, so if you dont like it u can get the heck out" (of course I usually am not as nice when I actually say this).
Its not like my dogs are mean either, they like to jump onto peopls laps and be petted...they will bark when people first come in.

I actually banned my roommates cousin from ever stepping foot into my house. He had the nerve to call my dogs "yippy rats" and that i should have them locked up when he comes over so he doesn thave to see them.
LOL wow did he underestemate me. After a huge blowout I kicked him out. My roommate just sat back and laughed....not at me but at his stupid cousin....I turned my rage to my roommate who quickly said that if I wanted to ban him it was okay with him.
Now that I think about it Ryan was the only person my dogs never liked...lol...guess they really can sense evil :wink:

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I know it's horrible of me to say, but, if my bf said, "OK Kristin, I can't stand her anymore it's either me or Lina..choose!" I'd choose Lina. I mean, I don't fight with her, she doesn't leave her dirty clothes all over the house for me to pick up, she's always there for me when I'm crying or upset or blah blah blah.

And Angel, I've done the same thing to one of my brothers friends. He told me that Lina looked rat...so I kicked him out and yelled at him and everything. I was really mad! He isn't allowed at my house anymore.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
ilovesadie said:
LittleHead said:
i know britney more by reading/watching/hearing so even if she did do this, i'm not upset.
Not sure what you mean by this, can you explain?
:wink: I'm gonna guess on this one but I think she means that because she's a fan and has been for many years that she "knows" Britney and why she did this and supports her on the decision :roll: ... :wink: Just my guess tho... :lol:

As many of you know, I'm not a fan..and I totally believe she's gonna get rid of all her dogs..is just a matter of time :roll:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts