Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where she got it from? It seems exceptionally Tiny! I hope its not from one of thoses awful online puppy mills!

·
Registered
825 Posts
Not sure where Britney got hers but i think i read somewhere in this forum mentioning that Paris Hilton got hers from one. :cry:

·
Registered
677 Posts
I think I remeber reading somewhere that Britney got her chi from a pet store. I am not positive about that though. I think I read it in US weekly or a magazine like that so it may not even be true. And I think Paris got hers from Texasteacups.com The name itself makes it seem horrible :?

·
Registered
567 Posts
I also heard that about Paris. I emailed them THEY SELL THEY CHIS FOR LIKE $10,000. I asked them WHAT IN THE HE!! MADE THEM SO SPECIAL TO BE SOLD FOR THAT MUCH. THERE REPLY~ THEY ARE TEACUPS :shock:
LOL

Anyways, they kept sending me stupid advertisements emails. And finally i emailed back for them to stop, cause they are a online puppy mill.!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Yeah i read heat and ok and closer and hello and all that :oops: ( hey im 16 i can do this :p)
And it was from a pet store.

Love n hugs
:angel1:
S xXx

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
-x_Sydney_x- said:
Yeah i read heat and ok and closer and hello and all that :oops: ( hey im 16 i can do this :p)
And it was from a pet store.

Love n hugs
:angel1:
S xXx
i'm 22 and i do it too!!! i love UK magazines and also national enquirerer from the US

:D

kisses nat

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
paris got hers from texas teacups yes, and YES they are an online puppymill/broker.
britney from what im led to belive did get her pup from a petstore close to where she lives. its ashme because MOST over 85% of 'celebrity' dogs (especially the small breeds) are from petstores or fancy online puppymills and brokers. of course there are the rare few celeb puppy owners who rescue and or do their homework to find responsible breeders.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I have to say one thing for Gerri Halliwell. Shes one of the few celebs to rescue a dog. She got Harry from Battersea dogs home :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts