Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not quite sure where to post this, hope this section is ok.
I had to post these because this puppy is SO cute!! I really hope she is able to care for him the way he deserves. Unfortunately, it looks like she got him in a pet store :(

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
why must these celebrities insit on holding their dog in one hand while also holding their pda/notebook/other "improtant" thjings in that same hand. the pioor dog looks terrified and like tis gonna fall any moment.

i just hope hell be allowed to be a dog and not used as a fashion acessory

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
He's sooo cute!!!

I feel bad for the poor guy too :( I wish I could adopt him!
Whatever happened to good ol' Tinkerbell?? *sigh*

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Katie 18 said:
He's sooo cute!!!

I feel bad for the poor guy too :( I wish I could adopt him!
Whatever happened to good ol' Tinkerbell?? *sigh*
Tinkerbell is still with Paris. They showed her playing with him in their backyard after she got out of jail.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
LadyBelle1 said:
Tinkerbell is still with Paris. They showed her playing with him in their backyard after she got out of jail.
yea and Tink is on the "simple life, goes to camp"

yea i watch it:rolleyes:

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
The puppy is sooooo cute.

She shouldn't go out without a manicure. Her hands look terribly unhealthy. I used to bite my nails to the quick, so I do understand about the nasty habit.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
The puppy is adorable, but I feel sorry for him. Britney needs another chi like she needs another child right now. I hope she provides the love, attention, and proper care that this chi needs. Chis are not toys.

What ever happened to her other chihuahua? Did she keep her?

·
Registered
615 Posts
Britney is unstable - she is struggling to look after her children why add to the strain by getting a chi?? They are like another child! She is so silly!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
LadyBelle1 said:
Omg I totally meant Bit Bit...oooooops!

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
I swear she had 3 chihuahua's there was bit-bit, Lucky who she gave away and one called snow white or something a little red/white one so is this number 4?? or is this the same one cos it was while ago?? Either way the girls crazy, look after what you currently have woman!! rather than adding another one to the growing number

1 - 20 of 20 Posts