Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was fortunate to attend Britney's show in San Jose here in California. In April when I went to pick up Baylee from the airport, my brother & I were driving around trying to find somewhere to eat and we just happened to find the HP Pavilion, where she performed at. I love when things like that fall into place! Anywho, I just wanted to share some photos. I don't have very many; I mainly took video and my arms were killing me from holding it up so much, it's a bit of a heavy camera

A side view of the HP Pavilion

The end of the show :D

Nicki Minaj also performed and though I didn't understand any of her "rapping" or whatever she was doing, her stage presence was great. there was a girl 2 rows in front of me going nuts over Nicki!!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Brilliant, I took my 12 yr old to see her Circus tour over here in Manchester, The whole show was spectacular, we loved it and were buzzing for days after,

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Shhh, I'm a Britney fan too. ;)
I've been to only one of her concerts years ago (at the HP) and it was great!
Loved the pics Crystal! Thanks for sharing. :)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
She's coming to my neck of the woods soon!! I'm thinking about going! I've always been a Britney fan! It was also between her and Christina Aguilera. Christina actually grew up in a town super close to my hometown. I have friends that went to her high school. Although Christina has an AMAZING voice, Britney wins in my book, hands down. I'm also a Nicki fan too; I've never seen her perform live, but she's so funny and I can just imagine she has great stage presence, so that's pretty awesome for you! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts