Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Elaine & Tootsie were nice enough to send Britney one of Tootsie's harnesses that she didn't want anymore and we are very grateful for their kindness! Britney has a step-in, sized Medium, but it is soo big on her now, that her front legs slip out.

I just wanted to "show off" because this Puppia is a small and Britney hasn't been able to wear ANYTHING small in a while :dance:

Side view

Pretty in Pink

Tanks a bunch Elaine & Tootsie!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
How sweet of Elaine and Tootsie! :) I love it on Britney, she looks great in pink and with her new slimmer figure. ;)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That fits her perfectly! She's ready to go for a walk now mom! :)

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
That looks really great on Britney! I got a pink Puppia just like that from Moni for Calleigh. I'll have to try to get pics of her in it too! Britney is so cute!!!:love1:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
wow, that got there fast, i just mailed it out on sat. afternoon!
Britney is adorable, the small pink puppia looks like it fits her perfect :D.
love the pics and am so happy Tootsies first Puppia is going to get some good use :)

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She looks great! I can see that shes lost a lot of weight already, and that color is very pretty on her. Go Britney!
*HUGS* Thank youuuu!!!
I think you're the first person (other than family) who has said that!

Elaine, I didn't even know it was Tootsie's FIRST Puppia! Wow! It makes it even more special. :daisy:

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
OMG Britney looks amazing, she looks so much younger or something. she is definitly in good shape now, yes ?? How much did she go down in weight.

Always such a sweetie she is. The pink is gorgeous on her---I guest elaine and Tootsie are "stylists" now...:hello1:

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Gracias Rubia! Good to see you around girl, como esta usted y su familia?
La Reyna Britney has been on a diet since Decembe 9th and is down 1 pound. I have a huge grin on my face everytime I see her running around, her energy level has improved soooo much!!! She weight from 6.5 to 5.5 pounds and I am thinking another 1/2 to 1 pound will be great for her little legs :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts