Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
lol sorry, its just cute the way you said it. brocolli will cause gas in anyone, human or animal, its the way it ferments when broken down during digestion. It gives me bad breath and bad gas when I eat it, I can only imagine what it does to a chi. I'd probably limit the amount your chi gets, or not give it at all.

·
Registered
450 Posts
just curious, you take your dog into the store?? How do you get away with it without someone telling you animals are not allowed? Where else do you take your chi?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can take her almost every where I go. I have only been kicked out of a Trader Joes. I take her to Stater bros., craft stores, video stores and lots of other places. Usually employees don't notice that I have her until I am about to check out and they don't say anything. She is still small and I put her in a nice sweater so they just compliment how cute she is. I am sure once she gets bigger I will be kicked out more often.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I think I only fed broccoli to Harley maybe once. But, I don't remember any gas though. Of course I lose count on who's gas it is (between my husband or Harley :? ). They both smell really really bad! Have you tried culiflower(sp) Harley really likes that!

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Kemo has some killer "toots" it usually depends on what scraps he has had that day LOL
Broc is one of his fav's I will have to pay attention to that more LOL :D

·
Registered
889 Posts
oh chi farts.... the worst! zoey has some bad gas too. we've been giving her some yogurt to counteract the gas but it isnt working!

ive never given her broccoli though. hmm. now that i know it causes gas i'm going to keep it as far away from her as possible! :lol:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
colleen13 said:
oh chi farts.... the worst! zoey has some bad gas too. we've been giving her some yogurt to counteract the gas but it isnt working!

ive never given her broccoli though. hmm. now that i know it causes gas i'm going to keep it as far away from her as possible! :lol:
:D :D At least you tried! I still haven't found out what makes Stinky stink but OMG when he farts!!!...I'm always wishing he's not near my face :D :D

·
Registered
450 Posts
I think its just a male thing period. LOL :lol: Jose just slips em out somehow, no warning and man they are awful!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
My son has always told me "Fart equals Funny." But then, he thought Beavis and Butthead was a great show! :shock:

Brocolli is deadly! My husband loves it ............. and I haven't divorced him ............... yet. :colors: But I've never given it to my chi. Whew! Glad the thought didn't occur to me now! Canned salmon is horrible as well. I put some out for a kitten and Sp ate it, too. I'll never do that again! :?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts