Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Chi's love veggies. I'm worried about whether or not I should give them to them. I mean I know that they need some veggies like rice and peas but are they supposed to want steamed broccoli and cauliflower?
I eat a lot of steamed veggies and my Chi's sometimes seem to prefer steamed broccoli to meat. I know that my cat loves green beans above all other forms of food, but is it ok to give my Chi's broccoli and carrots. What about lettuce? I mean Chi's are carnivores ....... right? They aren't supposed to like steamed broccoli with hot water sauce. Are they? Oh I am so confused.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:D Actually, Chis could eat anything you put in front of them! :D That's why you gotta be careful...Veggies are great for them and so are fruits but shouldn't be the only food they eat they need a balanced diet too...but if your chi likes veggies and fruits I say go for it...that's the perfect snack!

P.S. Remember NEVER to give them onions nor grapes ...nor chocolate..all of them are toxic to dogs and could even kill them...and also watch out for seeds on stuff! :wink: Hope that helps and WELCOME! :wave:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts