Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brody and his kitty cats. The big white and cream one is Triskit, a 4 year old Maine ****. The siamese colored one is our pound kitty Madison. She is 6 years old. :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Aww..so cute.. He looks completely dwarfed! Haha.

How did he act towards them when he was a small puppy? Mage chases them and harasses them a little. They just don't know what to think of him yet.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How lovely, do they all get along well?

Mine dont like my cat, well my shih-tzu's do.
They would get along fine if Brody wasn't such a pest. He is constantly bugging them. As soon as they lie down for a nap, there he is - jumping on their heads. He's a mess.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, great pics.. and I love your Maine **** cat!!

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
They look like one big happy family! Brody is such a doll! Your cats are beautiful to! =)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
they are all beautiful but i absolutely love your Maine **** Cat , Triscuit. My neighbor used to have one, he died of old age, he was the best cat ever, my favorite cat in the world. i thought they were all that color. never saw one before that was colored like yours. he is just gorgeous!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
How cute is Brody their with "his kitties" ? I think that they look enormous beside him. My neighbors cat comes over her to offer heer salutaions and I think she is a big one..she is all tough too outside she looks like she is hunting..she is about that size..ten time the size of Rico. I think Rico wonder why she doen't bark.

I love the photo tracy..

xoxo Brody !!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
LOLOLOLOL!!!! I could just scream with laughter at that boys expressions! lol The first one...he is SO "king of the castle". lol Look at me, I just tamed these giant dragons! lol He is Luna's Knight in shining armor! *swoon!* lol ;-)

·
Registered
132 Posts
You can tell by the kitty face that they think they're in charge...Same with Brody! Lots of protectiveness there :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts