Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brody loves to get under blankets and be completely under the covers when he sleeps, so we got him his own sleeping bag. It just came today. It has a pillow around the entrance to the bag which makes it easy to get in and out of and it's super warm! He hasn't slept in it yet. He was too busy diving in and out of it and dragging it all over. In the last picture, he dragged his puppy toy into it. Everything is a toy to Brody. LOL.

Brodysmom

·
Registered
104 Posts
Awww Brody is gonna just love it!

My friend gave me one of these right before we got Chico. Her dogs didn't use it anymore but Chico LOVES it. He sleeps in (and on top) of it and plays in it. Just the other day he was rolling around all over the floor in it.

BTW...where did you get it? I've been looking for one to keep at my Mom's but I haven't found one anywhere locally.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got it on Ebay. The gal that makes them made him one HALF the size of the ones she normally makes. It's just the right size. Was reasonably priced too. Gotta love Ebay! I don't know if I can put links on here or not, (are we allowed to do that?) Anyway, if you go to ebay and do a search for small sleeping bag bed, you will find them. I ordered it Thursday and got it today. Great service! :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
621 Posts
aww thats so cute looks like he loves it

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Umm... Brody looks extremely unhappy with you. He is clearly being mistreated and should be sent to come live with me immediately! ;)

That beings said, besides the fact that Brody is adorable and makes everything around him look cute...
That bed is so so cute! I bet Phoebe would love one. I'm pretty sure you can post links up here, but if you can't would you mind sending me a private message with the link?

P.S. Phoebe says "rfm ggvgggg" to Brody. Maybe he will have a greater understanding of what that means than I do...

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww..............Brody is cute and enjoying his new bed.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
That is so cute, I have to look into one. I LOVE EBAY.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Does Brody chew on his bed like Saint does ??
So far, no he doesn't chew on his bed. After the newness wore off and he got done dragging it all over, that is! He jumps in it and gets way down inside of it and you can just see his nose peeking out. Funny.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
lol. chico wants one too. ;)
Brody looks so cute in his new bed. :)

You can post the link. :)

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Love the bed. I'll have to go look what they've got in pink.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here's the link for the lady on Ebay that sells these beds in case anyone is interested. You can email her and ask her to make one any size you want. I told her half the size of her large beds and it's just right for Brody.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/kaj4167

Brodysmom

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
That IS cute. and it looks simple....betcha I can make one for Zoe!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts