Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was visiting my mom and dad for a few days this week and my sister was there too. We had a houseful of dogs! My folks have a pointer mix Lily (looks just like Jazzman's Stella) and a 9 month Papillon, Daisy. My sister has the littermate to Daisy, her name is Sophie. And I brought Brody. So we had 3 nine month old puppies and a big dog running around, which was really fun, but hectic!!!

Brody acted just like he does at home with the cats and just pestered those girls to no end! Luckily they like to play too. He was crazy wild. Here's a few pics of him playing with Sophie ....

My gosh, look at his FACE in this one!!! LOL!

The cat was not bothered by their shenanigans. She just dozed, keeping an eye on the action....

My sister thought Brody needed some "boy" clothes (instead of his necklaces! ha!) so she bought him this vest. :)

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Oh I love the first pic! To funny! Also the cat just laying there enjoying the show, animals are just too silly at times!! :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, what awesome pics. I love Brody to pieces. His vest is just awesome. What a beautiful papillion(sp?). Thanks, I needed that.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Brody looks so great in blue. I love the vest. Tell your sister I like her choice.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Okay, the first and last pic of Brody is great!
I just love his cute little face. It sounds like Brody had a blast flirting with the girls. Lol.:)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys! Yes, he really had fun. But he wore himself out. He slept the whole drive home, 3+ hours, and then laid around sleeping most of the day yesterday. I'm sure he'll be back to his rambunctious self today but he's probably wondering where all the fun went. ha. His two kitties are not near as fun to torture as the papillon sisters! LOL!

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
:lol: Look at little Brody go! That is so cute! He was giving it his all, wasn't he! :lol: He is such an adorable little boy. :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
that first pic of Brody has me laughing, sha silly boy....and he looks very proud of his vest, I have been told already that Oreo looked like a Papillon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts