Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brody in his Tiger Dreamz bed - can you spot him? :coolwink:

A few pics of the Mukilteo, WA beach by the lighthouse. It was cold! Good thing Daddy was along to zip him up in his warm jacket! :D

Now this is what I call FRESH fish!

Ready to get back in the car! It's cold out here!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
What wonderful pics! Brody is so very expressive.. I love the last pic.. And the one in his Tiger Dreamz bed is awesome! Brody, you are one very handsome dude..

·
Registered
244 Posts
i love the last pic, great shot of his beautiful face!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awwww thanks guys! You all are so sweet. :)

Rubia, no we drove. 5 LONG days in the car to get here. Brody did amazing though.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
First, Brody is cute as always. He's such an amazing little boy. And certainly one of my all time faves?

2ndly, what kind of camera are you using. Your pics always look professional!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aw! I'm glad you made it there safely! How is Brody adjusting? How are you adjusting?

I love the pics. Brody snuggled in daddy's jacket is so cute! I hope the sun comes out for ya!

Fresh fish heads...yummy! :p

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks again for the kind comments! Brody has adjusted well to the many moves we've made (a different hotel almost every night for the past week). We are moving yet again today. I'm ready to be settled!

First, Brody is cute as always. He's such an amazing little boy. And certainly one of my all time faves?

2ndly, what kind of camera are you using. Your pics always look professional!
Hi Lin! I don't have it in front of me, it's packed in the car. But it is an Olympus point and shoot digital from about 6 years ago when digitals first started coming out and it's a big honker. ha. It not one of the teensy tiny ones that are out now. But it works well and so I haven't upgraded to anything else. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts