Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went camping this weekend at a lake. We had a perfect spot, lots of trees and grass and right next to the water. We had a fantastic time, even though it was windy! Brody had so much fun. Here's some pics ....

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
How adorable! The last two....the one with sand on his nose, and the one where he's just grinning from ear to ear? Be still my heart! :love10:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Looks like he had a blast. I like your tent trailer. I had one, used to camp all the time, me and my 7 special needs kids in one tent trailer = a great time. Only ever took one dog with us, my Peke Sun Chee. One of my sons slowly distroyed the tent trailer in the guise of trying to "fix" it so I sold it. I really miss it and camping.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Brody looks so handsome and proud!! Ive always wanted to go camping :cool: Looks like you guys had a great time. Glad the weather was nice!!!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Great pics. Brody is so handsome. :) I am itching to pull the motorhome out and go camping. I totally want warm weather. Not quite here yet though. Today was 70 but tomorrow will be 50 and a low of 29. So, not quite camping weather yet. Soon though . Where do you live?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys! We had a lot of fun.

Tricia, we are in Kansas. Wichita. We went a couple hours north to the Marion reservoir to the lake there. It was 70's yesterday and 80's today! But the wind is blowing like crazy. We felt like we were in a hurricane last night. It wasn't very restful sleeping with the wind, but we still had a blast. Looking forward to next time. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a sneaking suspicion that our dear Brody has fun, no matter where he goes!

Great pics!
You've got him pegged 100%! LOL!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Such great pics, as usual Tracey.. I know that Brody is wonderful "model" material, but I suspect one of you guys is also a very good photographer as well! lol I, too, loved the sandy muzzle shot!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Great pics, Tracy. Brody is soo cute! Such a little adventurer. :D Glad you all had fun!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi look how much fun little brody is ready to camp thats so nice yall can all go and enjoy the nice outdoors together

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Brody you look as wonderful as always. You are a very lucky
little man to get to go camping with your mommy and daddy.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts