Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brody has become ball obsessed. He loves the balls the cats play with and they are just his size. Recently, he not only chases and plays with the balls, but he actually puts them in the cats toy that the balls go round in. It's got a scratching pad in the middle and then the cat is supposed to bat the balls in the track. Well, he has figured out how to snap the balls in and out and then push his foot on them to make them go round. Here's a video ....

That is Madison in the background, watching him play with HER toy. ha.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Tracy, that is friggin hilarious. OMG, he really acts like a cat. I love Madison's expression. She's like "you'll never be up to the standard of a cat"!!! I love him. He's such a shiny boy. Agh, too funny!!!:coolwink:

I had to watch it again. Tracy, he's so smart. That's a long attention span to continue to get that ball over and over again and bring it back to the same place. What a smart fella.

Cutest video I've ever seen!!!

·
Registered
381 Posts
ROFLMAO! Funny video Brody. He's so fast when he chases the ball you barely see him. I love Madison's expression like "WTF is this crazy dog doing playing with MY toy!"

·
Registered
186 Posts
Too Cute!!

My baby Bella was raised by my cats... she came home at 5 weeks and my female cat took over... Sasha took care of the ugly kittys potty training... Puppy pads in an old box...it took the longest time to get her to do her business outside during her walk... We had to take her puppy pads with us... She also refuses to eat dog food she perfers the cat foods flavor... The vet said she may or not grow out of it.. they are such wonderful little beings....

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
How smart is that! He knows to bring it back to the track.Lol!
Tracy he looks really good, and his coat is just beautiful.
He is quick, isn't he?
Madison looked as if she wanted in on the action, or at least she wanted to take on Brody. I saw that tail. When our cat does that with her tail, the chi's better run! Lol!
Great video. I really enjoyed it.:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts