Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brody had the most AWESOME Secret Bunny!! It was Shelly and Pedro! We loved everything. Thank you so much Shelly! Shelly made the most beautiful rag blanket which I LOVE and a bracelet for me. Gorgeous!!

I'll let Brody tell the story....

"I gots a box! Woo!"

"I pulled out the toys first! A ball! And a loofa dog! And a squeaky SHOE!"

"I lubs this shoe!! I can't stop pwaying with it!"

"my mama gots dis bracelet! She lubs it! She say she is wearing it TODAY"

"I gots dis necklace!"

"And dis one too!"

"And even dis magnet!"

"All my stuffs! I likes the baseball box. I gonna put some toys in it!"

"mama, can I PLAY NOW?! I tired of pictures!"

"oh.... and stoopid Madison says tank you for the box!"

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Brody and his cats are very funny. I love the way they hang out and watch him. He looks quire happy with his bits and pieces--what a great blanket --is that hand-made ??

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brody and his cats are very funny. I love the way they hang out and watch him. He looks quire happy with his bits and pieces--what a great blanket --is that hand-made ??
Yes, it's a hand made blanket by Shelly (pookypeds). It's a soft flannel material and it's called a "rag blanket". It gets softer and fluffier each time you wash it. Isn't that neat?! I love it! I wish I had one for myself. HA HA.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
:hello1:So glad you like all the gifts Brody and Tracy! They got to you fast! I just mailed them out on Thursday the 25th! I love those quilts too and thought you guys would like one! Enjoy!!!!:D Have a Happy Easter!!!!:bunny::albino:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
nice secret bunny presents, i escpecially love the blue necklace on Brody. and i love the handmade blanket with the Sheeps , so cute.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Super nice gifts for Mr. Brody! SB is so much fun! Way to go SB!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts