Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got our bed sack in the mail today from Robbie. (Thanks Robbie!) It is a hit! We have several from her and they are all gorgeous and so well made. Soft and snuggly and definitely Brody's favorite beds. If you're thinking of ordering one, Brody gives them 4 paws up! :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Gorgeous work as usual Robbie. Gorgeous model as well Tracy. I'm getting the same one, just waiting for my husband to get paid. Apparently, Andrew's boss thinks people like to work for free!!! LOL. I cannot wait to get mine, it's going to be awesome. Brody is one gorgeous fella!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh that looks super nice, Tracy! Beautiful! Brody matches his new snuggle sack. :lol: He is the perfect gorgeous Model! In the second pic his nose is so close that I had to give it a lil kiss through the screen. :D Oh, and Jade says, move over honey, make room for me! :love7:

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
brody is the perfect model! zoe never sits still for me. i wish i could show you guys the great big smile she gives me (with teeth) when she is trying to cajole me into something, but she wont do it for the camera.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I have that very same bed. The orginal HA HA. isn't it great. Paco loves it. Brody looks like he loves ot to.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Cheetah fur looks good on Brody. What a handsome boy.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
WAHHHH I want one!! That looks gorgeous! I'll have to do some serious convincing hubby. I can just see Willy all snuggled up in the cold cold winter! :)

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
The bed looks great. Cheetah fur looks good on a lot of things. I love Brody's collar in the pictures. He always has the cutest collars.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
brody looks hot!!! so does the bed sack
im loving the way the bed sack goes well with hes colouring.,,deffo might get leapard print carrier now :)

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
oh brody my love, he is so handsome! that bed looks so soft and comfy, i can't wait to get mine!! where did you get his collar?? i love that color!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Chihuahua's are made to spoil...aren't they?! lol I sure think so ;-)

Rotating the collars, now theres an idea lol Hubby will just love you for that suggestion TEE HEE! lol ;-)

I just bought Willy a bunch of new sweaters, they are a touch short but I had hoped for them to be shorter as I have a longer one and he pee's on it when he is out to pee! Little stinker. So i am hoping the shorter sweaters will help and not look too odd lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just love Brody!
The bed looks really comfortable.
Where'd you get it again?(besides from the guy you mensioned lol)
-Jacob-

1 - 20 of 22 Posts