Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got home from a week in Colorado. It was gorgeous, cool and beautiful. Was so nice to get away! And the cabin we rented had internet so I didn't have too much Chi People withdrawal. :rolleyes:

We had an awesome time and Brody had a blast and went with us everywhere. He was such a trooper in the car, just slept the whole time. He is an excellent traveler. We had so much fun. Here's a few pics ....

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Wow beautiful pics, Tracy! I'm glad you had such a good time and that Brody had fun too! Those are some of my very favorite pics of Brody, he looks just gorgeous!

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
COLO is my fav. state..... been there lots of times and would live there if I could.... BEAUTIFUL! Brody is such a cutie and always makes great pics......

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Gorgeous pics of your vacation! Brody looks amazing!!
I'm glad that you all had a wonderful time. :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
You always have the most beautiful shots of Brody, those are awesome pictures! He does always have a very regal pose :)
And youve inspired me, we need to take a roadtrip to Colorado too. Its so close and Ive never been.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol brody always posing like a statue for his shots! beautiful scenery it is there! jealous :(
He knows what "stay" means, that's the only reason he's posing like a statue! ha! :)

Wow beautiful pics, Tracy! I'm glad you had such a good time and that Brody had fun too! Those are some of my very favorite pics of Brody, he looks just gorgeous!
thanks so much Paula. We really had a good time.

COLO is my fav. state..... been there lots of times and would live there if I could.... BEAUTIFUL! Brody is such a cutie and always makes great pics......
Thanks Jan! We would live there too in a heartbeat. It's such a beautiful state.

Gorgeous pics of your vacation! Brody looks amazing!!
I'm glad that you all had a wonderful time. :)
Thank you Lisa! We did have a great week.

You always have the most beautiful shots of Brody, those are awesome pictures! He does always have a very regal pose :)
And youve inspired me, we need to take a roadtrip to Colorado too. Its so close and Ive never been.
Oh you guys need to go! You can get in the mountains in less than a days drive and it's so beautiful there. We always do the vrbo.com rentals. (Vacation rental by owner). You can rent a gorgeous cabin in the mountains for about the same price as a hotel and you have the whole house to yourself!

Brody poses so well....handsome boy!
Thanks Moni! :)

OH wow what a beautiful place! great pictures :) loos like a lot of fun
Thanks so much. We had a wonderful time.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
It looks like you had a wonderful vacation. I really wish I could get away on one, but it's just way to hard with two dogs and two parrots.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
What a great time you guys had...Draco knows about the shortcut to wherever also. He will lay down as soon as we get on the highway and sleeps until we slow down for gas or a rest stop.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
What gorgeous photos of the scenery...and Mr Brody! So wonderful he's such an easy pup to take along. He sounds like he really enjoued his week away. :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Awww, Colorado is my home state! I lived there for most of my life and my family is there. I miss it lately since its so cloudy and rainy up here all the time. So pretty, and Brody looks especially cute of course! =)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts