Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brody got the sports ball necklace that Theresa made for him. It's soooooooooooooo cute!! We love it!!!

"I loves my new necklace! Thank you T !"

"mama says I looks handsome. hehe"

"I cants believes I gots all dese BALLS on my necklace!"

"no. I'm never taking it off. I'm wearing it FUREVER!"

"Thank you T! I is a happy boy!"

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
OMG I could just scream every time I see Brody! He's such a little dolly!!! That necklace is SO perfect for him! Great job T!! So nice of you to send that to Brody :) Yet another excuse for me to see MORE Brody pics! Mwahhhhh!! lol ;-)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
OMG Tracy, that last pic of him absolutely kills me. His little tongue hanging out, he is just a joy!!! T is the sweetest gem of a friend and that necklace is so Brody. What a great gift and awesome pics. Can't ever get tired of that boy of yours honey.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww!! Brody looks adorable in his sports necklace!! Love the pics!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
The pics all made me go *squeeee* but that last one KILLED ME!
Can I please just have him? If I ask really nicely?
Phoebe says she has a major crush on him and wants him to come be hers. She thinks he is much better than her stinky brother. She said she's a grown lady now and deserves a boyfriend not a brother ;)

The necklace SO fits him. What a great job

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh wow Brody is a cool dude in that sporty necklace, love it!
T what an amazing job you did, you are a great friend.
It is absolutely perfect for that boy.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Very cool necklace Brody! Paige has tons of necklaces too! :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh Tracy, Brody looks so handsome in his new necklace! What a stud! Jade says, ohhhhhh la la baby, come on over. She is going to hang that last pic up in her playpen so she can look at it all the time. He is gorgeous! I'm so glad you all like the necklace, and I so much enjoyed making it for you. xxxxxx

1 - 20 of 22 Posts